Thursday, February 11, 2010

Follow me on "My Journey of Bitsy Bust Swimwear"

Welcome to the blog of Bitsy Bust Swimwear! I would like to invite you all to follow me on my journey as I launch my 2010 Bitsy Bust Swimwear line this Spring! I am very excited about it and the endless solutions for all you Bitsy Bust ladies out there! One thing I have learned through this process is that everyone has a "Bitsy Bust" friend. I would love for you to forward this blog to all your friends and family and specifically your "Bitsy Bust" friends. To follow me, sign-in on Blogger.com, then click on Follow at the top of my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Great site. Will follow your progress. Can't wait to see the new line
    Karen and Nick
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Liz!!! Proud of you! Amazing! Can't wait to see where it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to follow you. :) AND if you want, when you are up and running, I'll put in a good word for you over at my blog. I have over 450 followers and someone is bound to have a bitsy bust! Best wishes with this business! Let me know if you ever need any blog design work. :) Oh, this is Diana, Kate's sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I will definitely take you up on your offer. I will keep you posted. See you in a few weeks. ~Liz

    ReplyDelete